Get Real Instagram Followers
Let’s get real here. To get real Instagram followers, you must pull out all the stops. That means having a multipronged strategy, covering all the bases, and using all the tools available. If you’re a new brand on Instagram, getting more followers fast is a top priority. If you’ve been on the platform for a while, getting new followers on a semi-regular basis — at the very least — is vital to remain successful. But remember that when devising a strategy to gain followers on Instagram, your target should always be genuine people interested in what you offer. Here’s your comprehensive guide to boosting your follower count.
PathSocial AI targeting will help you gain more followers faster
How to Get Thousands of Real Followers on Instagram
Knowing how to get thousands of real followers on Instagram means you’ve made it. You have to keep doing what works for you and maintain your brand aesthetics and the quality of your content. Instagram accounts with the most followers have numbers in the hundreds of millions. Reaching these dizzying heights of popularity on the social media platform was relatively easy for these IG A-listers because they’re also hugely popular in the real world. So how can everyday citizens, e-commerce start-ups, influencer hopefuls, local businesses, and social enterprises get a decent piece of the massive Instagram market?
Know Your Target Audience
While your goal is to know how to gain real followers on Instagram, always keep your eye on the prize: real people who are genuinely interested in what you have to offer. Identify the ideal audience you should target for your brand or business and the type of content.
You can use the following categories to identify your perfect audience match:
Need more help? Answer the following questions:
Find Real Followers and Not Fake Instagram Followers
Once you’ve narrowed down your ideal audience, you need to know where to find them on Instagram. The next step to getting high-quality Instagram followers is discovering where Instagram users flock.
Here’s where you can start audience hunting:
Get Their Attention
Now that you know where to find your target audience, it’s time to get their attention. If you do this right, you’ll soon gain active Instagram followers with a genuine interest in your content, products, or services.
Here are some surefire ways to get their attention:
- Start following them. Nothing will pique their curiosity more than having a brand or business as a new follower. More often than not, they will check out your page to find out more about you and follow you back because you’re a match to their interests.
- Like some of their posts and comment on other posts. Doing this is a form of flattery, which will get you more Instagram followers. Just don’t overdo it.
- Comment on a few of their posts or reply to a comment they made on another post. This is another opportunity to get on their good side by complimenting them, plus an opportunity to introduce yourself. Just remember to be casual and friendly.
- Send them a DM. Put yourself out there. Reach out to potential new followers by sending them a short, direct, and friendly DM. Just introduce your brand or business and quickly mention why you think they might be interested in giving you a follow. Don’t forget to thank them for their time.
Taking the initiative and following an account first is a common strategy to gain a follow back. But because a follow back is not always guaranteed, you might think you can get better odds and get real Instagram followers by following as many accounts as possible. The more you follow, the more Instagram followers you’ll get, correct? Not really.
You should know that Instagram’s algorithm limits certain activities on the platform, such as how many follows/unfollows you can do in a day. Hitting follow too many times in an hour and within a day is considered a spam activity (the same applies to likes and comments). They haven’t announced these limits, but they send notifications when you’ve exceeded them. If you disregard their warning, you risk getting penalized. You can and should still follow potential new followers; just make sure the chances that they’ll follow you back are high.
How to Get Genuine Instagram Followers Without Following Back
Following back accounts that have started following you is a common courtesy. If you’re still relatively unknown on the platform and you don’t follow back, there’s always the risk that your new follower will unfollow you. So what can you do to get and retain quality Instagram followers without following back?
Remember that getting a new follower is often harder than keeping them. Once someone starts following your Instagram feed, making sure they’ll stick around for good should be your next priority — keeping them happy and engaged.
- Post interesting content and post regularly. You should already know what your audience is interested in, what they’re looking for, and what they find appealing. You should be fluently conversant in the language they speak. And you should also be aware of the best times to post your content to reach most of your audience. Have a consistent content schedule to stay relevant for more visibility and maintain an Instagram presence.
- Find out what content formats are most suitable for your audience for more engagement. Instagram Stories are popular with almost everyone, so post new Stories regularly. Depending on your type of content, your audience may prefer to consume it as images, videos, reels, carousels, or live streams. You can easily discover their preferences through your Instagram Insights.
- Actively engage with your followers. Create polls and quizzes. Ask questions. Like and reply to their comments. Always reply to their DMs. Ask for their feedback. Share their feedback and even some of their posts. Tag or mention them in posts and comments (always ask before tagging or mentioning followers in your caption or content.)
- Run contests and giveaways for your best followers. These will create excitement and buzz for brand awareness. They are always an effective strategy for encouraging audience engagement rates.
Earn Free Follows Without Buying Instagram Followers
Trying to obtain a high follower count? Business owners or aspiring Instagram influencers may go to a site to buy Instagram followers. If you want to buy Instagram followers, most sites available do not guarantee organic followers or cheap Instagram followers.
Buying Instagram followers most often leads to fake followers, bot accounts, and spam for your existing high-quality followers. While buying followers is an option through different Instagram services, you need to be careful about the source. If you want to know how to get real active followers on Instagram for free, you should stick to the following best practices for an effective content strategy.
How To Buy Followers: Get 300 Real, Targeted Instagram Followers per Day
If you want to buy real Instagram followers, you first need to decide how many Instagram followers you wish to obtain. One question on your mind might be, can you purchase Instagram followers without being flagged by the Instagram algorithm?
If you want to get 300 real, targeted Instagram followers per day, or any other specific number of followers, you can use a reliable growth service that delivers real and targeted followers in small batches daily. Focusing on ways to buy followers on Instagram in smaller numbers will achieve your growth goals. You can easily target how many followers you wish to add, avoid fake followers, and stay under the radar to avoid being flagged by the app. A good choice to purchase followers is Path Social’s Instagram Elite package.
Here are other options to help you target high-quality followers most likely to follow you immediately:
Get Real Instagram Followers the Right Way With Path Social
There are many ways to get high-quality followers and build a strong presence on the platform. Followers are the lifeblood of brands and businesses — your be-all and end-all. So make sure you don’t only get real ones but organic Instagram followers who like what you offer and will interact with you again and again.
Getting Instagram followers should be about improving your business’s bottom line and building and nurturing a community of individuals with shared interests. Given the cutthroat competition on social media platforms, your success and longevity will significantly depend on your premium followers’ dedication and high level of engagement.
Organic and lasting Instagram growth is, more often than not, an extremely tall order. You’ll need all the expert help you can get, and your best bet is Path Social, an Instagram growth service. With Path Social’s proprietary advanced AI targeting technology and in-house team of social media strategists, you’ll gain followers who are genuinely interested and highly engaged. Get closer to your Instagram growth goals for followers and likes more quickly and efficiently with Path Social’s tried and proven strategy.
Path Social is not Instagram-affiliated or a host for Instagram content. All downloaded data and content are the property of the Instagram content creator. For any questions or concerns please reach out to [email protected]