Instagram Stats Don’t Lie. Need Some Insight?
Praying for that viral moment? Throwing out content identical to what you see out there already? Increasing hashtag performance may do the trick. You don’t have to be doing guesswork for your social media. Instagram stats will help you streamline your content. Yes, the app allows serious content creators to see the analytics for their content.
Instagram analytics are the tools that provide you access to vital metrics and statistics relating to your own Instagram success. This information could be fundamental, such as the number of individuals who saw or liked a single post. It could also be detailed, such as the time of day during which your account’s followers are most likely to be online.
The way to construct a winning plan for Instagram is to use this monitoring tool and analyze your analytics data. Flinging content on the gram and seeing what sticks is not a good use of your time. Consequently, by making use of Instagram Insights, you will be able to devise a plan for Instagram that is more successful. We’ll demystify it all for you! Just keep reading for a detailed report.
Curate Your Content After Looking at Your Instagram Stats
What are your social media goals? Social media is still a hobby to some. On the other hand, some have found a way to monetize their Instagram reel content. Are you trying to grow a following for your personal brand or business account on Instagram? You may wonder how you increase the number of people who follow you without resorting to strategies such as buying followers. This could be an investment for some who want to one day get paid for reels.
While buying Instagram followers can be safe, some people want to use other means. The native analytics tool of Instagram, which goes by the name Instagram Insights, is where you should focus your attention to grow your page organically. But wait! Users logged in with Instagram business accounts are the only people who can access these Instagram stats.
This section lets you access your followers, content, and Stories details. You can design a high-quality follower growth strategy for your profile if you correctly understand and apply this data. You can even access Instagram Insights through the app’s web version now. You don’t need to visit your Instagram profile on your mobile device to locate this feature. You will notice four vertical bars of varied widths in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. To access Instagram Insights, you’ll need to click on this icon.
Understand Your Instagram Metrics
Some of the data provided by Instagram Insights are simple in nature, and they pertain to posts on your feed, your followers, Instagram stories, and promotions. To help you understand Instagram Stats, let’s start with some recurring verbiage. The app uses the following Instagram metrics to communicate information:
- Your reach is the number of distinct accounts that have viewed your content.
- Your Average Post Engagement rate is measured by counting the number of times a post has been commented on, liked, or saved by people.
- The entire number of times that one of your feed posts has been seen is called impressions.
Additional indicators include the number of times a user clicks on their profile, the website, email, or directions. Your insights can advise you on just about everything except how well your Instagram theme is doing!
How To Use Your Instagram Stats
When you access Instagram Insights, you will see an overview of your account that spans the previous week displayed for you to peruse. The most recent week’s totals for impressions, reach, profile views, website clicks, and email/call clicks are included in this section.
Need the Instagram stats on your active users? Here you will be able to obtain information on your followers, including the following:
- Activity classified by hours and days of the week
Instagram Insights displays information on any campaigns you could have run on the site. Explore the many parts of Instagram Insights and see what you can learn. Figured out how to use the tool and located the exact information you’re looking for inside it? It’s time to put that knowledge to use so you can expand your Instagram following.
Understanding the Components of Your Instagram Stats
Your Instagram stats capture all the content you post on the app. You can follow how well your posts, stories, and reels do.
You will discover a section containing all your Posts directly below the part that lists your Followers. In this section, you can investigate various data about your content, such as reach, impressions, and engagement. You can also classify the posts according to a certain date, period, statistic, or kind of content.
After the Posts area is where you’ll find Instagram Stories. You may see information regarding the engagement of your Instagram Stories viewers here if you publish to that platform regularly.
Comfortably view the ploy count for all the reels you’ve uploaded in the last period. This overview will help you compare and decide what content received the most reception. The length, choice of audio, or subject matter could assist in a reel’s success. Did those Instagram reels templates work out for you? The insights will help you determine this.
In addition to impressions and reach, the following Instagram stats are broken down for your perusal in this section:
- Taps Back is the number of taps required to view the photo that was seen before.
- Taps Forward refers to the number of taps required to view the following image or video.
- The number of times a character leaves your plot is called an “exit.”
- Replies are the number of responses (to your Inbox) a photo or video in a story receives. Replies might be positive or negative.
- Swipes Away is the number of taps required to move on to the following account’s story after seeing this photo or video.
Hopefully, these Instagram statistics help you to curate content.
Instagram Reels Stats Help Reach New Followers
We touched on using Instagram statistics to analyze Instagram reels stats. Let’s get into how this primary metric will benefit your brand.
Insights and analytics revolving around reels are comprehensive. Plays, Reel interactions, Reach, Likes, Comments, and Saves, are some tracked metrics. You may get to these analytics by opening the Instagram Insights menu or a particular Reel and pressing the symbol that looks like three dots. The choice is yours.
Reels accounts for much of the activity on Instagram, so influencers and content creators cannot afford to disregard the data on their videos’ performances. The insights that Instagram stats have provided will ultimately help businesses make better choices in terms of content.
Are you reaching new followers? The “followers and non-followers” split to Reels is the most noteworthy aspect of Instagram statistics. This indicates if your reels are offered via the Explore Page or if the algorithm picks them up.
You may get a solid indication of the material you should continue developing if you analyze to see which of your reels captivated your audience. The more engaged your audience is, the higher the likelihood that you will be favored by the algorithm Instagram uses to determine who gets featured.
The Instagram Stats Tracker Is a Powerful Tool for Your Brand
We will show you how to access the Instagram Stats Tracker data on your mobile device or personal computer.
- Launch the Instagram app, navigate to your profile, and select the Professional Dashboard option.
- Click the “See all” button next to “Account insights.”
- View a summary of your material, which includes accounts reached, engagements, the overall number of followers, and content shared. You may select a timeline from the menu at the top of the page.
- Tap the right arrow next to the category that interests you to learn more about these measures in greater detail.
The comprehensive and complete Instagram Insights tool may not be available on a desktop. However, you can still obtain fundamental individual post data from your Instagram feed.
You may bring up a pop-up box that displays the total number of likes, comments, saves, direct message shares, profile visits, and reach by clicking “View Insights” under an item displayed in your feed. You’ll need to move to different tools to view further Instagram stats on the web.
Using the Instagram Stats Summary to Benefit Your Business
When it comes to monitoring results and making adjustments based on market reception. Social media is the same as any other part of your marketing strategy. So, why take advantage of Instagram Insights?
You can gain access to vital user interaction statistics for your Instagram business profile through the usage of Instagram Insights. It is insufficient to be aware of the raw figures, such as the number of likes you receive for a single post. Numbers are just numbers until they are analyzed. You may run a business solely on your instinct. You will have a far better chance of success if you can back up your assumptions with impartial data.
The Insights tool comes in handy if you want an overall picture of what your followers like to see from you. You learn how they conduct themselves, what they value most, and who they are from using your Instagram stats summary.
You may identify whether there is something you need to change by:
- Targeting a different target audience,
- Posting at a specific time of the day,
- Experimenting with a new content format.
Measure the effect of your marketing efforts across numerous channels using the Instagram stats and analytics that are provided to you.
To begin using Instagram Insights, you must create a business profile for your account. If you are logged in with a personal account, you can move to a business profile directly from your mobile device. It won’t cost you. We’ll walk you through converting your account in just a few easy steps.
Changing to a Business Account to Access Instagram Stats
You can switch from having a regular Instagram profile to having an Instagram Business account from the mobile app. You likely already use Instagram on your phone, so this is perfect. This is how you get to your Instagram stats:
- To begin, launch the application and select your profile image from the menu in your feed’s lower right-hand corner.
- After that, it’s time to go to the Settings page. To edit your profile, use the hamburger menu in the page’s upper-right-hand corner. On the pop-up menu, select “Settings.”
- The menu will appear in the form of a list. Make sure you choose “Account.”
- Even if you do not have a business per se, you can obtain instant access to Insights by upgrading to a Professional account. This is true even if you do not have a business.
- Pick the category that comes closest to describing who you are. When you are completed, you may click the “Done” button.
After that, you should return to your profile. You’ll see a noticeable difference.
Instagram Stats for Posts, Reels and Stories
Next, we will walk you through how to view Instagram stats for each individual post, story or reel you’ve made on Instagram.
- Proceed to your profile.
- To view the insights for a particular post, you will need to navigate to that post individually.
- A banner will be positioned at the very bottom of the post. To view the insights, select View Insights.
- You can now view the likes, comments, shares, and saves made on your post.
- Proceed to your profile by navigating to it.
- You must navigate to the specific reel you want to view insights for.
- There will be a banner displayed at the very bottom of the reel. To view the insights, tap View Insights.
- You can now view the total number of views, likes, comments, shares, and saves your reel has garnered.
If your Story is now visible on your profile, the following applies to you:
- Proceed to your profile by navigating to it.
- Tap your profile picture and swipe up.
- You will get instant access to insights pertaining to that Story, which may include replies, link clicks, forwards, and more.
If the multiple photos in your Instagram Story has already run its course or if more than 24 hours have passed since it was posted:
- Proceed to your profile.
- Tap the “Insights” action button located at the top of your post grid.
- Tap the row of Stories you’ve shared in the past, which can be found under Content You’ve Shared.
- Swipe up on the specific story you’d want to get insights on, and it will bring up the next page.
Start Analyzing Your Instagram Stats Today!
What does your Instagram Report say about your page? Over the past decade, our team here at Path Social has developed a proprietary AI targeting algorithm and our internal platform of Instagram influencers. Stick with us, and your Instagram stats will soar! Our client reviews speak for themselves.
We can attract focused, enthusiastic, and engaged organic users in this way. Because, to date, no one has been able to copy our findings successfully, you can create a thriving Instagram community by following our tips. Begin increasing your Instagram following right away. Start growing and gaining Instagram followers today.