Get More Instagram Likes for Active Instagram Growth
“You don’t have to be liked by everyone” is a good motivational quote. But on Instagram, more Instagram likes mean greater exposure. And greater exposure leads to more genuinely interested followers. It’s the snowball effect that every brand on Instagram wants to achieve. The tricky part is knowing how to get more Instagram likes to get that snowball rolling.
You can’t just post content without a plan, cross your fingers, and wish for the likes to start pouring in. Every single photo you share may take hours to perfect, and still not be liked enough to matter. Instagram likes are more than just a vanity metric if you’re running a business or want to be a successful influencer. Let’s explore all the ways to get more likes on Instagram like there’s no tomorrow.
Why More Instagram Likes Matter
Is it a big deal to get more Instagram likes? Getting likes is the main reason users share content. It’s how you know you’re reaching your audience AND connecting with them. It tells you that your content appeals to them or resonates with them. The likes you get indicate your followers’ continued support for your brand.
Here are more reasons that Instagram likes still matter:
- The number of likes is a key engagement metric. The more Instagram likes you get, the higher your engagement rate.
- A consistently high number of Instagram likes establishes your authority and influence. These likes will make you more interesting to potential new followers.
- When you get more Instagram likes, this signals the platform’s algorithm that your content is highly relevant and should be shown to more of the same audiences.
- More Instagram likes for most of your posts will help you land rewarding partnerships for business growth.
- A lot of Instagram likes will widen your exposure and get you even more likes, as well as new followers.
- Instagram likes can lead to more sales.
Ultimately, getting more Instagram likes each and every time means growth for your Instagram brand.
How to Get More Likes on Instagram: 6 Tips to Fill Up on Likes
Post eye-catching photos. Write catchy captions. Just go for it and ask for likes in your call-to-action. These are some of the basic growth strategies you should already be employing. Here is how to get more likes on Instagram with six helpful tips to keep those likes coming.
Tip #1: Create Content Especially for Your Target Audience
Your content strategy must be centered around your target audience if you want to get more Instagram likes. This means you should identify who your target audience is. More specifically, find out what they like so you can consistently create content that suits their interests.
Focusing on your target audience when creating content will work better for you in the long run compared to blindly aiming for tons of likes from random users. Your target audience is made up of people who are genuinely interested in what you have to say. If you stay true to your brand and build a content and targeting strategy around your community, then your community will stay true to you. This means you’ll get more Instagram likes from “your people” every time you post. Whereas likes from random users are unreliable.
Tip #2: Get More Likes on Instagram With Hashtags
By now, hashtags are a tale as old as time; but they’re here to stay. With its targeting function, a hashtag is an essential tool every brand must have in their marketing toolbox. Never post content without at least a few hashtags.
Using hashtags is even more valuable these days because people can follow specific hashtags on Instagram. Figuring out an effective hashtag strategy is one of the first things you must accomplish to get more Instagram likes from your target audience. There’s no single hashtag formula that works for every brand, but here are pointers you should always keep in mind:
- Use niche-specific hashtags for precise audience targeting.
- Use generic and industry hashtags to identify a larger audience demographic or category.
- Use branded hashtags to promote brand awareness and encourage your followers to do the same.
- Use targeted local hashtags to optimize your post for local searches.
- Stay on top of trending hashtags related to your niche/industry and relevant to your target audience.
- Use Instagram analytics and similar third-party tools to figure out the right combination of hashtags to expand your reach and get more Instagram likes.
Tip #3: How to Get More Instagram Likes for Free With Proper Timing and Consistency
Find the right balance between proper timing and consistent posting to ensure that your posts are seen by your audience and to keep them engaged.
Take note that posting many times throughout the day, every day does not translate to higher views and engagement. On the contrary, flooding your followers’ feeds with your posts will most likely backfire on you. One of two things will happen. One, your followers may feel that you’ve become a nuisance and decide to see less of you or, worse, unfollow you. Or two, Instagram’s algorithm may either flag your activity as spamming or drastically limit your audience because of your extremely low engagement rate.
What you need to do is identify the ideal times for posting content and then consistently post content during these times. The right time to post is when your target audience is most active online. If you post great content at 2 pm when your target audience is busy working, for example, your post will go unnoticed and eventually get buried by newer posts.
Post at different times and days to test your engagement and identify when your audience is most likely to see your content. Instagram Insights can help you with this. You can also find out the ideal times for posting for your industry based on your competitors’ posting schedules. Your audience demographic may also help you identify when they like to spend the most time on Instagram.
Tip #4: Get More Likes With a Contest
“Like this post to win!” You can’t get straighter to the point than this! Running an Instagram contest to get more Instagram likes always works so make sure to give it a go.
Your likes may be limited to the Instagram contest post in the beginning. But if your post is interesting enough, potential followers may flock to your page to check you out. And if they like what they see, they’ll definitely hit your follow button.
Running an Instagram contest, therefore, can be a means to an end, which is gaining new followers. If you add more contest conditions, such as “Tag 3 friends and share this post for a bonus entry,” you can expand your post’s visibility even farther. Get as creative as you like; just make sure to stick within the platform’s contest guidelines.
Tip #5: Get More Instagram Likes Through Stories
You can use Stories to drive people to your post and get more Instagram likes. More and more users are viewing more Stories content than they do regular feed posts. Take advantage of this by sharing your regular feed post to your Stories.
It’s as simple as one, two, three:
- Post your content.
- Tap the paper plane icon below the image and then tap Add Post to Your Story.
- Add a call-to-action to encourage viewers to go to the actual post and give it a double tap.
Use a Story sticker to make your post more engaging! Have fun with in-app editing tools to make your story as interesting as you can and keep your audience engaged.
Tip #6: Get More Instagram Likes With Ads
Instagram ads give you better audience targeting capability, which means your content will be placed in front of interested individuals. Because they’re already interested, they’re more likely to give you likes.
Instagram ads are most useful in helping potential new followers discover your brand.
You may have to play around with the various options for ad customization a few times before you get it right and achieve the best results. But even your first few tries boosting a post will give you invaluable audience insights that you can use to keep improving your strategy. And you will also get more Instagram likes while you’re still learning.
How to Get More Likes on Instagram Reels
If you still haven’t done so, get in on the Instagram Reels trend and start recording. Thanks to the insanely popular short-form videos of TikTok, Reels have also taken over Instagram. Getting on the Reels tab is an opportunity to broaden your audience reach that you shouldn’t miss!
Reels generate more views, likes, comments, and shares than other content formats on the platform. Reels are more engaging visually and auditorily. Because you can use trending music or sounds in your video, you’re given another optimization tool to help you further your audience reach.
Here are some tips to get more likes on Instagram Reels:
- Use popular audio.
- Create Reels that run 7 to 15 seconds. Shorter Reels loop more frequently, and more loops mean more views.
- Hook your viewers within the first two seconds of your Reel.
- Make sure your Reel provides value to your viewers, regardless of run time.
- Ask a question in your caption.
- Don’t forget to use the right combination of hashtags.
- Discover what type of Reels content is working for your competitors.
- For a well-defined niche, longer Reels may get more Instagram likes and comments.
- Monitor your Reels performance manually or via your Insights.
- Stay up-to-date with trending Reels. But don’t forget to always share content that’s relevant to your brand.
Apps to Get More Likes on Instagram
There are times when you just need a good push to get things going. You may think that if some of your posts show hundreds or thousands of likes, then they will naturally draw in even more likes. The logic is sound in theory and you can test it out with apps to get more likes on Instagram. We’ve listed the best options below.
How to Get More Likes on Instagram After Posting
After posting content, the first 30 minutes are usually crucial for engagement. Try these apps to get more likes on Instagram after posting.
- Buzzoid. Buzzoid offers real, automatic Instagram likes for new content uploads. When you subscribe to a plan, their system detects a new upload within the first 60 seconds and automatically sends likes to the post. You can get more Instagram likes automatically for up to 4 posts per day. Get 50 likes per post for $9.99 a month; 100 likes per post for $19.99 a month; or 250 likes per post for $29.99 a month.
- Stormlikes. Automatic Instagram Likes from Stormlikes offers pay-as-you-go plans. After you subscribe to a plan, you’ll be required to opt-in to receive the likes you paid for within the first 60 seconds of publishing a new post. This means you can choose which new posts will receive new likes and you will only be charged for the posts you approve. You can get 50 likes per post for $1.39; 100 likes per post for $2.19; or 250 likes per post for $3.99.
- MrInsta. MrInsta’s Automatic Likes for Instagram auto delivers likes to new posts. You can get 10 automatic likes per post for $15/month; 25 likes per post for $20; 100 likes per post for $65; 500 likes per post for $145; or up to 3000 likes per post for $495 a month.
How to Get More Likes Delivered Instantly
If you’re looking to get more Instagram likes quickly, you can check out these apps.
- Famoid. Famoid offers instant likes delivered within seconds of purchase. Their one-time purchase packages range from 100 likes for $2.95, 500 likes for $7.95, 5000 likes for $44.95, and up to 25000 likes for $168.95.
- InstaFollowers. You can select from InstaFollowers’ one-time purchase packages or from their monthly likes subscription plans. Get 20 instant likes for $0.60, 100 instant likes for $1.65, 1000 instant likes for $9.90, or up to 50000 for $330. Their monthly plans range from 100 likes per month for $16.06 to 10000 likes per month for $552.
- Twicsy. Twicsy offers either fast or gradual delivery of Instagram likes. Get 50 likes for only $1.47, 500 likes for $7.99, or up to 10000 likes for $88.99.
It’s important to do proper research before paying to get more Instagram likes via a third-party app. Avoid flooding your account with bots or fake accounts. Read reviews both on the company’s website and trusted review sites. And if a company offers free likes, always go for this option first to test the service. If a company requires access to your Instagram account and asks for your password, this clearly signals that they can’t be trusted.
Get More Instagram Likes Through Precise Audience Targeting
Any time you’re aiming to get more Instagram likes, prioritize likes from people who genuinely appreciate your content. Why? Because you can rely on them to give you consistent and quality engagement. As long as you’re delivering valuable and relevant content, your interested followers will remain loyal to your brand. They’ll always be on the lookout for your next post and ready to give it a double tap.
To get more Instagram likes from the right people, you must first have the ability to reach them. This requires precise audience targeting. Instagram ads can power up your audience targeting strategy. Or you can team up with an expert in Instagram growth, a social media management company like Path Social.
With Path Social, you’ll have the advantage of their proprietary advanced AI targeting technology. Whatever your niche and industry, Path Social will track down the right audience for your content based on your specific audience filters. And then Path Social’s in-house team of social media specialists gets to work. You’ll have a team of real people organically promoting your content to your target audience.
This approach ensures that you’ll get followers and likes from genuinely interested people. Trusted by more than 20 thousand Instagram brands across all niches and industries, Path Social is your best bet for lasting and rewarding growth. Start growing and gaining Instagram followers today!